Sunday, April 28, 2013

MutualFriend Artwork: Painting #1

MutualFriend Artwork
Painting #1
Against the Current
I finally did a painting! This one is called "Against the Current". It seems these days the majority of teens are all headed in a direction that was previously known to be wrong. It's the "cool" thing to cuss and be vulgar. I don't need to prove myself that way and I certainly don't wish to prove myself that way (or prove myself for that matter). So this painting depicts me, and many other teens, mostly throughout our fellowship. going against the current. There's gonna be a huge reward for the one's of us that do go against the current and there will be devastating repercussions for those that decide it's okay to be in the current. We can, however, change the current if we have the will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment